Cooper Management Consulting
Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant, PhD, ICF MCC
Linda has been working as an executive coach and leadership consultant since 2009. she has worked with global corporations, local private companies and start-ups, delivering strategy workshops and leadership development programs for middle and senior managers. Her management experience in large matrix organizations enables her to relate to the issues and challenges faced by her clients at their own level, and to help expand their perspectives while guiding them through a process of self-discovery, making conscious choices and taking meaningful actions. She coaches board members, CEOs, VPs, BU leaders and functional heads in both multinational companies and Chinese companies from various industries.
Before becoming an executive coach, Linda was a business leader in the roles of Regional Sales Manager in P&G China; Sales Development, Trade Marketing and National Key Account Manager in L’Oreal China; Marketing Director in TJOY; Sales & Marketing Director Alcatel China Mobile Phone Division; Regional Managing Director of North Asia in GN; and Managing Partner in Keystone.
Linda integrates unconditional positive support, contextual & cultural insights, business acumen and strategic thinking in her coaching and consulting services. She developed a unique 4E leadership transformational framework for her clients: Energy, Engagement, Empowering and Evolvement. She also initiated a nine-step business coaching process to empower the clients to lead their individual and organizational transformations from burning challenges to quick wins and then create impact for bottom line of the business. She is the fifth ICF MCC in mainland China and also one of the first batch of Immunity to Change (ITC) Mapping certified facilitators by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey in 2012. She utilizes ITC coaching framework fluently and frequently for both individuals and teams Industry Experience
Linda serves clients in various industries such as :
– Health Care: J&J, Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, AbbVie,Baxter, UCB;
– Automobile and related industry: Ford, Autoliv, Schaeffler, ITW, Hirschvogel;
– Luxury & consumer: Chanel, Starbucks, Converse, Sephora, Carrefour, Dumex;
– Manufactory: United Technologies, ABB, Eaton, Ingersoll Rand, Covestro, Kone, Giant Kone, Saint-Gobain, JCB;
– Consulting, hospitality and others: WTW, Huazhu, Springer Nature, Clyde & Co.
• ICF MCC in 2019
• Immunity to Change In 2012
• Advanced Certified Coach, Columbia University Coaching Certification Program (CCCP) in 2011
• Evidence Based Coach, Fielding Graduate University Evidence Based Coaching Certification (EBC) in 2010
• China National Certified Psychological Counselor at Grade II In 2010